Office Hours until further notice:
Tuesday 11 am – 7 pm Monday 9 am – 5 pm
Wednesday 9 am – 5 pm Thursday 11 am – 7 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Allergy & Asthma Consultants advises:
1. Current patients should postpone all non-essential appointments. This includes yearly re-evaluations for prescription refills and interval wellness checks. All patients who consider their allergic conditions to be stable should reschedule their appointment to a later date. Telemedicine appointments may be scheduled at the discretion of your provider.
2. New Patient appointments that are not of an urgent matter should be postponed. Patients with poorly controlled respiratory, nasal or skin conditions will still be seen.
3. Patients in the build-up phase of their allergy injections should come less frequently; a three-week interval between injections is advised.
4. Patients receiving biologic injectable medications for asthma, hives and eczema are encouraged to maintain their injection schedule with regularly scheduled follow-ups.
5. If, in the last two weeks, you have had close contact with anyone who has a cough, fever or shortness of breath, your appointment will be postponed.
6. Patients are requested to come to their appointments alone or accompanied by no more than one healthy family member.
7. Please have all medication refill requests faxed to our office to ensure the promptest service.
Our goal is to safely guide patients and staff through the COVID-19 pandemic while providing optimal care at minimal risk.
Thank you for your cooperation with these guidelines.
The offices of Mark E. Kaplan, MD, Stacie A. McMurtry, MD and Sandra Denman, PA-C