Our staff is fully vaccinated against Covid-19. We believe the benefit of the Covid-19 vaccines far outweighs the risks and strongly encourage our patients to get vaccinated.
Monday 7 am – 3 pm Monday 9 am – 5 pm
Tuesday 11 am – 7 pm Tuesday 9 am – 5 pm
Wednesday 9 am – 5 pm Wednesday 9 am – 5 pm
Thursday 9 am – 5 pm Thursday 11 am – 7 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm Friday 8 am – 4 pm
***Reminder: Failure to call to reschedule an appointment may result in a cancellation fee. Please call. If you are calling after hours or during lunches just follow the message prompts to leave a message. Thank you.***
Covid-19 – Myths and Facts
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Allergy & Asthma Consultants advises:
1. If, in the last two weeks, you have had close contact with anyone who has a cough, fever or shortness of breath, your appointment will be postponed.
2. For the protection of other patients and staff, all individuals are required to wear a mask while in our suite. Patients are requested to come to their appointments alone or accompanied by no more than one healthy family member.
3. If you haven’t already done so, please call our office to schedule your allergy injections. By doing so, we hope to better limit the number of people in our waiting room at a given time.
4. Patients in the build-up phase of their allergy injections may now come on a weekly basis so they can resume advancing on their injection schedule.
5. Appointments via video and phone conferencing are now being limited or non-covered by many insurance carriers including BCBS of Illinois. Please be aware that we will now be billing for your direct communication with the physicians, including phone video and e-mail. Please check with your insurance company prior to your tele-medicine appointment. Non-covered services will be billed directly to the patient.
6. Patients receiving biologic injectable medications for asthma, hives and eczema are encouraged to maintain their injection schedule with regularly scheduled follow-up appointments.
7. Please have all medication refill requests faxed to our offices to ensure the promptest service.
Our goal is to safely guide patients and staff through the COVID-19 pandemic while providing optimal care at minimal risk.
Thank you for your cooperation with these guidelines. We are grateful for your flexibility and understanding.
The offices of Mark E. Kaplan, MD, Stacie A. McMurtry, MD and Sandra Denman, PA-C