- How do I schedule an appointment with Allergy & Asthma Consultants?
- What do I bring to my first appointment?
- What insurance plans do you accept and how will I be billed?
- What are your office locations and hours?
- Who are the health care providers at Allergy & Asthma Consultants?
- How do I print the New Patient Enrollment Packet?
- How do I print a medical records request form?
- How do I print an immunotherapy authorization form?
- How can I learn more about allergies and asthma?
Our staff at both of our offices can help you make an appointment at either location. When calling for an appointment (Gurnee: 847-855-1570 or Libertyville 847-549-7711), please have the following information available to expedite the pre-registration process:
- Reason for appointment
- Patient’s name, address, phone numbers and date of birth
- Name of insurance plan, claims address and phone number; insured party’s name, date of birth, relationship to patient, ID and group numbers
- Referring physician, if applicable.
An initial appointment with testing can take approximately two hours, so please plan accordingly. In an effort to diagnose your condition and initiate your treatment in a timely manner, our providers will make every effort to perform medically necessary testing during your initial visit.
We will mail you a New Patient Enrollment Packet with instructions for you to read and forms for you to complete prior to your appointment. If you prefer, you can download the packet here for your convenience.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete your registration and bring:
- The completed New Patient Enrollment Packet
Patient Registration Form (two pages)
Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgment (‘HIPAA’ Form)
- Current insurance card and applicable co-pay for ‘specialist’
- Referral form from your physician authorizing allergy testing, if required by your insurance
- List of all current prescription and over-the-counter medications, including dose and frequency
- Relevant medical records including blood test results, radiology reports and previous allergy testing/treatment
Allergy & Asthma Consultants accepts most major insurance plans and Medicare. Please direct specific questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits, including allergy testing, to your insurance company. Co-payments will be collected at the time of service, and patients are responsible for charges not covered by insurance. When necessary, our billing staff will work with patients to set up a payment plan. If you have questions regarding the insurance plans we accept or estimated charges for our services, please contact us at 847-775-1112..